442 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I did cars for an Olds dealer form 77-81 I've always disliked that particular body. Good thing they VASTLY improved for 81

_Tom

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2016
Toronto
as neat as that car looks, it's got a few "issues" insofar as originality goes.

nevertheless, I just wish the guy who bought it would sell me some interior bits :p

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I did cars for an Olds dealer form 77-81 I've always disliked that particular body. Good thing they VASTLY improved for 81

The Aeroback Cutlass is one of the coolest of the A-body G-bodies. They were trying to be different, instead of the same old, inside the 3 box G-bodies.

Some people like things others dislike. If everybody like the same thing, the world would be pretty f-ing boring.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
The Aeroback Cutlass is one of the coolest of the A-body G-bodies. They were trying to be different, instead of the same old, inside the 3 box G-bodies.

Some people like things others dislike. If everybody like the same thing, the world would be pretty f-ing boring.

F-car boring....fixed that for ya!

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I have a "non boring" F-car for sale:

1989 TTA

Turn the boost up to 11 and you will not be bored until you land in jail. Then you'll be bored.

Yeah, but the definition of a good friend is that he will bail you out.
A definition of a great friend is sitting beside you in jail saying "D**n that was fun"

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor