On the fence about HP Tuners?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Well, that becomes again what you know about it. I have tuned many stroker Engines and have used it with the enhanced tables to run 2 and 3 BAR MAP Parameters for boost. Set the target AFR, and go from there. I guess my saving grace is my little algorithms that can give me a number with the chart that I create to show the percent difference. No it's not C++ or any of that, on par with Excel calculation strings and I've been doing them for years.

Quite a bit of new stuff out there that is amazing, seen it and have worked with it. I guess since 2008 with my hands in HP Tuners and my time of reading and gaining knowledge I'm pretty savy with it. Done a few tunes on the LTCC Conversion to a Gen 2 LT1, and even one BBC some guys got an LS PCM on with the proper Crank and Cam sensor pickups. Ran like a champ.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor