GRAND PRIX One Owner 86 Grand Prix LE For Sale

Trader history for GP John (0)

G

GP John

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
Hello I have been a member here awhile but just don't have time to post and follow things like I used to. Life got busy. Anyway we are preparing for retirement and I am offering my 86 Grand Prix for sale. I have it on Classic Auto Trader and thought I would post it here. Here is the link. https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1986/pontiac/grand_prix/101143890 It is hard to part with something you have owned for 33 years so I hope she finds a good home. [email protected]

B

B's 87mcss

Apprentice
Dec 19, 2018
Wow that is super nice, Pride of ownership is very evident, Good luck and enjoy your retirement!:)

G

GP John

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
Thank you. I have someone looking at it tomorrow and I so want to cancel.

Gonzo1970

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Sep 30, 2018
Damn... thought that was my car for a minute.

-Gonz

43grandprix

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2010
Hello I have been a member here awhile but just don't have time to post and follow things like I used to. Life got busy. Anyway we are preparing for retirement and I am offering my 86 Grand Prix for sale. I have it on Classic Auto Trader and thought I would post it here. Here is the link. https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1986/pontiac/grand_prix/101143890 It is hard to part with something you have owned for 33 years so I hope she finds a good home. [email protected]
GP John, did you sell your Grand Prix? I see it's still listed on the classics.autotrader.com website.

G

GP John

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
I'm surprised someone have not grabbed this car. You don't come across one this nice everyday. I do have some room to work so if you're interested let me know.

43grandprix

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2010
I'm surprised someone have not grabbed this car. You don't come across one this nice everyday. I do have some room to work so if you're interested let me know.
John,

I sent you an email with a few questions. Thanks.

G

GP John

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
I'm sorry I accidentally deleted that email. I do have paperwork from when I originally bought the car and many other records.

Reactions: 43grandprix

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor