Ontario G Body get-together October 5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
Exactly. I have always wanted one of these G bodies but wasnt able to afford one till the last couple years. I wanted all stock. So when i started my search i was really surprised that there wasnt much on this side of the rockies. Like i said earlier. I found what i wanted in Wisconsin. Its a beautiful 99 percent original car. Only things i have done are the tires. Still have the originals and a new battery. Everything else is the same as when it came off the show room floor.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sometimes you have to travel to find the right car. You're lucky to find a nice clean original car. They're getting fewer and farther between....or the prices are escalating to the moon.

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
Nice well cared for MCSS are getting harder to find. I bought this one on line. Took a chance and didnt fly out there to look at it before i bought it. Got lucky. The folks i bought it from were very honest and truthful. When i got it here i was shocked to see that it was better then the pics they had sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor