Operation repo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
SUCKS!!! so damn fake. Who the hell would let themselves get beat up by a midgit. When does a magician show up and fight when his car is being repoed.

5 wannabe gang bangers have to take off to get fake guns.

I am sick of this show but at the same time I do find some of it funny. WTF kind of idiots are they? If you have a problem taking a car, you call the cops, DONE!!! They have to make it into a 20 minute ordeal.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I haven't seen it -- too much reality stuff on tv. I thought tv was used to escape reality...

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
Haha this show is so entertaining I'm almost on the edge of my seat. I remember they fired that big b*st*rd after he rolled that one repoed car. But all the sudden a new season starts and hes back. Meh, my mom gets so pissed when I turn that on she says "I don't wanna see that fat makeup covered b*tch".

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
87GrandPrix said:
Haha this show is so entertaining I'm almost on the edge of my seat. I remember they fired that big b*st*rd after he rolled that one repoed car. But all the sudden a new season starts and hes back. Meh, my mom gets so pissed when I turn that on she says "I don't wanna see that fat makeup covered b*tch".

I am too busy looking at her big fat, well you know......yeah she is freeky!!!!

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
foxtrot_lima_bravo said:
I haven't seen it -- too much reality stuff on tv. I thought tv was used to escape reality...

Funny thing about reality shows, alot of these things don't happen to normal people on a regular basis, so it can't really be called reality. I hate the show too, but they are cheap to make and too many idiots are enthralled by them. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor