opinion on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbodyolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
Been here a few days now its a pretty cool forum just seems a little slow in comparison to others but lots of cool people on here. i hope its ok im going to post s link on a few other sites

Thanks, Gbodyolds. Yeah, I put the site up 10mo. ago (wow has it been that long already?) and have just let the traffic come in as it comes, no big promotions or ad campaigns etc. I figure if its worth while to the community then it will stick around and gain momentum.

Post links wherever you want . 8) I don't mind.

GP403 said:
Thanks, Gbodyolds. Yeah, I put the site up 10mo. ago (wow has it been that long already?) and have just let the traffic come in as it comes, no big promotions or ad campaigns etc. I figure if its worth while to the community then it will stick around and gain momentum.

Post links wherever you want . 8) I don't mind.

you should write into Hot Rod like Midsizedbowties.com did :twisted:

Although I'm new to the site I'm really happy with the way it is set up. I like that there isn't a lot of trash talking, and some freedom with posts. Although the site does move slower than other Forums I've been on I really like the layout. And I'm really impressed with how knowlegable everyone is on the site. I hope more people join up!

this site helped me get my 72 vette motor in my car though i still have no heat but its fast as hell thanks to these guys hope to get it faster this winter i need to be faster then those dopey 300c s and the chargers with the hemi s

GbodyOlds, I see you also did the 36mm hollow front bar. This is a great mod for especially for big block cars and especially if they still have weak springs. Let us know about your brake upgrade. That is a future mod for me.

GP403 Yea I like the site and hope it grows. I like the engine swaps area as most g-body related forums don't do that. Its way cool that their is a variety of engine & body swaps in there and not just belly button motor swaps. Not anti sbc here just hate to see those that know not of the possibility of anything else or those that are blind to anything else and don't want anyone to consider anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor