opinion on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the forum too and I found it last week but noone has said hello to me in the new member section where I introduced myself. I guess its a little slow sometimes.

mcsslover1987 said:
I like the forum too and I found it last week but noone has said hello to me in the new member section where I introduced myself. I guess its a little slow sometimes.

Dang, well let me welcome ya, and anyone else I missed (probably nearly everyone!) 😳 I really should do that more often.

yeah great site man it's not like those stupid import sites when you ask a simple question about some mechanical peices they can't answer them they go off on how much gas they're spraying or how much boot they have when you ask them how it got there there is silence becaus they don't know what a torque wrench even looks like you guys are gear heads and i'm glad I finally found ya'll (and that is a real word here) 🙂

nabob_blaster said:
yeah great site man it's not like those stupid import sites when you ask a simple question about some mechanical peices they can't answer them they go off on how much gas they're spraying or how much boot they have when you ask them how it got there there is silence becaus they don't know what a torque wrench even looks like you guys are gear heads and i'm glad I finally found ya'll (and that is a real word here) 🙂

Actually im running 10 psi on my 2006 Tiburon 😛 She's my daily driver.
Before the boost,I was running a 75 shot lalala.But you are right about some import forums,there are some flamers out there.
Oh and I know what a torque wrench is too.

That's good then at least your in the 2 percent that does from the import crowd and yes I have a boosted import but it still can't hang with this new ride

nabob_blaster said:
That's good then at least your in the 2 percent that does from the import crowd and yes I have a boosted import but it still can't hang with this new ride
My roots are in the old school rides 🙂
I've had 5 hot rods or wanna be hot rods.
79 Trans am,72 Skylark,83 Malibu,85 Caballero,89 S-10 v8 swapped.It's just hard when your DD is faster than your "toy"

well my dd isn't faster but it get 37 mpg with a turbo and canister muffler and open exhuast but the toy beats it down like a red headed step child the way it is supposed to be 😀

I think the forum's great... of course anything having to do with G-Bodys is cool w/me 🙂 8)

love the forum first G-body one that doesn't mind the noob questions i just got laughed at on other forums now i have a nice car to shove up their *** haha great forum love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor