Opinions on Pontiac cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Maybe one of these days I will actually get around to writing up a build thread in the non G project section like I want to. I took lots of pictures doing it and the story of this car goes back over 20 years and the acquisition story is kinda interesting.

Reactions: 1 user

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Yes Mark it is a stick a muncie M20 specifically. That was the whole reason this car was saved in the first place. It in fact still retains the very same engine and trans that it left the Pontiac Michigan assembly line with in March of 1971

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Jim what kind of mufflers are those? They sound just like the turbo style I had on the wagon. I prefer the Dynomax turbos because they are a lot less raspy. I guess I'm getting old. :mrgreen:

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Believe it or not they are glasspacks.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Put a Ramair IV cam in the 350. Drivable but stock beefy. Also not sure on price but Ames Pontiac Performance out of NH has a lot of knowledgeable people

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor