GRAND PRIX Original Radio, 86 GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Hi,
I have several 80s GM radio/cassette/5-band EQ with auto reverse & search features. All have black faces some are glossy with the silver trim on the face, others have matte finish face, & others are glossy w/out silver trim. $ 100/ea. + shipping

I also have an Audiovox cassette/CD/ wired for 80s plug connect. I have adaptors to go plug to pin. This is a Din-1 (rectangular opening) size. Used it in my '84 Cutlass for awhile. I have Infinity 3 1/2" Infinity front speakers & Sony 6x9 3-way spkrs. for the rear shelf. All this for $125 + shipping. Keep in mind factory spkrs. can't or shouldn't be used with aftermarket radios because of 4 ohm spkrs. aftermarket & 10 ohm spkrs. factory. Aftermarkets will overheat your amp in a factory radio. Trust me I know!

I also have a 90s gray-faced red # CD player with 5-band eq. Most of these gray-faced ones were in 90s Pontiacs & other GM products ;although not the right color will fit & work with adaptor. $75 +shipping.

I have a 2 channel 2 spkr. system set up to test these.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor