Our other non-g body cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat Broke

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
This has been our (my dad and I) other cruiser for the last 7 years or so. We did a 3 year frame off on it. It is a '55 Bel air with a 355 vortec heads, turbo 350 with 3000 stall. Engine dynoed 423 @ crank. It makes for a decent big heavy cruiser. My dad and I built it together and he kinda lost intrest in cruise nights and things so most of the time I am the one cruisin' it. Hopefully when we finish his malibu he will be ready to cruise again but he definitly enjoys the builds but at 68 years young I am trying to talk him into enjoying them more. Any way here it is, thanks for looking.Oh yeah we lowered it 2" all the way around since photo.

Attachments

• 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    766.7 KB · Views: 550

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Nice ride. '55 is my favorite year tri chevy.
I sometimes have similar thoughts about my dad and his '65 Chevy. I'd like to see him be able to go out and enjoy it one day.

Flat Broke

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
307 Regal said:
Nice ride. '55 is my favorite year tri chevy.
I sometimes have similar thoughts about my dad and his '65 Chevy. I'd like to see him be able to go out and enjoy it one day.

I am fortunate enough that since '05 my mom and dad moved across the yard from me and my family so I get to spend lots of time with him. We are also each others only neighbors so we can make plenty noise with our projects and only my wife,kids and mom will complain. LOL

Thanks for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor