Paging Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Anybody know what happened to ssbrewskiaz? I went to look up one of his old posts, and he seems to have pulled a TobyP. Gone from the Forum, along with all his posts. And he was making such a meticulous restoration of the wagon, with lots of data for us wannabes. :(

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 user

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
Yeah, I haven't heard from him in awhile.probably earlier last year. He went to a picknpull for me in Phoenix to get me some parts for my Bonneville . Not only was he making a better than new wagon, he was making a picture catalog of all the fasteners , clips , nuts you name for GBody guys to identify the original fasteners used in our cars.
He would ask me to get him the weirdest stuff but when he told me what he was doing ,it made sense. I'll have to drop him an email and see how he's doing..timo22

Reactions: 3 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I tried your link and get an error page...

IIRC I think search links like that are either tied to the individual username that does the search and/or very temporary/cached as in not permanent. In case anyone was trying to view that and couldn't. carry on!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Scott had a lot of good information posted. I hope much of it hasn't gone by the wayside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor