Painting help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Kind of a strange request but i need help from any of my Gbody brothers that can spray enamel engine paint for me. So far my local resources have failed and i still have my oil pan and my valve covers for the 6.5 diesel that need sprayed gold. I have the paint i just need anyone that has the ability to put it down for me. I dont have the equipment at home currently. I can ship not an issue if anyone is far away. The parts are bare, sanded and ready for primer and paint

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Do you not have a desire to do it? Harbor Freight has decent paint guns and those parts are small enough you're compressor doesn't need to be very big. That's a pretty simple project to complete.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
I would if i could. However i dont have a compressor, i sold it when i moved to this house. I had a few friends local that had big compressors however none of those have worked out either for one reason or another. On a budget with this car so buying equipment like that for it is out of the spending range

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor