Pappy's 1986 Buick Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2017
Hello, all! I call myself Pappy because that's what the grandkids call me. In the past I had an '84 Cutlass my son dragged out of the junkyard that we never finished. (It's now a parts car.) A few years ago I , ah, accidentally bought an '83 El Camino off eBay and drove it for a while. Apparently it had been in a flood or spent some time up North because everything from the rockers down eventually rusted away. Now I have the Regal that I drove 100 miles home after purchase. ( I live west of Myrtle Beach, SC. ) My plan is to build it into a fast street/ strip toy as time and budget allows. There's lotsa great info on this site and I'm glad I found it.

Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Welcome! We need more people of vintage here. ;)

Pappy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2017
HaHa! That is so true! I bet my grandson could do it easily!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. Posting pics is pretty easy. Under the box where you reply to threads there is a "button" that says "Upload a File". Click it and you should be able to choose a pic to post. Just so you know, there is a limit on how big the file can be. I can't remember exactly what the limit is but some digital pics can be more than the limit. I usually use a photo resizer to decrease the size of the files. It makes things easier. Let us know if you're still having trouble with it.

Reactions: 2 users

Pappy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks, Opie Knievel. I'm kinda old school here. I have a flip phone that takes pictures and this iPad. Is there a way to get pictures from the phone to the iPad to a file to upload?

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Thanks, Opie Knievel. I'm kinda old school here. I have a flip phone that takes pictures and this iPad. Is there a way to get pictures from the phone to the iPad to a file to upload?
If I was you I'd consult the kid lol

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor