I have access to two seats
But I’m sure they gentleman I know won’t just give em away

I’ll ask though

Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Hi everyone ty for the add, here's my situation, I been paralyzed 22 years from a motorcycle accident and own a 79 Malibu. I'm only on disability so budget is tight, anyway enough of the sob crap. I'm in search of a swivel bucket to make it easier to transfer from my wheelchair to my car. Anyone have one laying around they don't need? You can have my regular seat it's in decent shape seam came apart but that can be stitched I'm sure, it's burgundy. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I don't scuff my skin sliding across the chair to get in. Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the gbody forum. Nice looking car, your taking good care of it. Hope you are able to find the seats you are looking for.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor