Parking Brake headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElCaminoEd

n00b
Sep 9, 2019
Hi all,

I have a "The Right Stuff" 4 wheel disc brake conversion installed but am having trouble getting the correct parking brake cables and associated hardware. They have been "weak" in supplying these. Does anyone have any info on this problem? It's supposed to be a complete kit but it is lacking as of right now.

ElCaminoEd

n00b
Sep 9, 2019
Yes, They supposedly sold me what I needed but it's still not right. I guess I have to contact them again. Thank you for the reply.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if I buy something that does not seem correct I always contact whoever took my money

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
What's missing? IIRC, if they're the Seville calipers, it hooks up almost the same as the drum (nub through the slot in the actuator arm). Some details or pictures would help.

ElCaminoEd

n00b
Sep 9, 2019
What's missing? IIRC, if they're the Seville calipers, it hooks up almost the same as the drum (nub through the slot in the actuator arm). Some details or pictures would help.
One cable and apparently the mounting slot. I'm not doing the install myself. I'm getting my info second hand from my installer.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor