PART LEAD: 1978 ONLY V6 231 crankcase ventilation system formed hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Disclaimer- not mine. Don't even know the person selling it.

19 plus 7.65 shipping and whatever tax as applicable. BRAND NEW NOS hose. I've had a couple people in the past ask me where to find one of these. If yours is mushy and torn up and you need a new one...don't settle for the ALMOST FITS parts. Get the one you need.

Reactions: 2 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Hey 69hurstolds if you ever come across as some Buick 3.8 n/a heat shields or a stock harmonic balancer preferably NOS. Let me know. 😀

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Wasn't ssn696 looking for one of these?

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Yep I was looking for that. Never found an aftermarket one. Thanks for the heads-up.

However, I also need a clean, running 86 2-bbl carb. In debate about just dropping in a complete 307 instead….

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Beware.

This seller appears to be a deadbeat fraud.

As with many nos parts that are reasonably priced I put in a minimum bid, and won.

Within an hour of the end the seller tried to cancel the sale citing "problems with buyer shipping address"..... doesn't make sense when it's usps and going to a residential...

So, we're going to try and report this guy to ebay. He just doesn't like the price and won't give up the part is what it seems.

So FYI, spread the word - don't do business with this guy.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
That sucks to hear. I got the same thing a few months ago from some other seller. Claimed a problem with shipping address. At least I got a refund. So I blasted him for not even attempting to message me to get it straightened out because I've lived at the same address for going on 20 years. What a crock of losers.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor