parting out 1984 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLY_THE_BOWTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2007
norman ,ok
im throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested. i will be gutting my cutlass. here is a list of what i can think of off the top of my head:
front power seats, rear seat, complete dash, a/c & heater, power window motors(would be willing to swap my complete doors for a set of complete non power window doors),V6 engine(needs rebuilt), th200 trans, hood, inner fenders, possibly complete front clip, stock gas tank, wiper motor,
basically this is going to be a race car so anything i dont need to go fast will be gone.

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
If you want it light my advice go fiber glass for the trunk lid, doors, hood, and front finders. and dont use a comp engineering cage they are about 60-75 pounds more than thier competier

FLY_THE_BOWTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2007
norman ,ok
thanks for info on cage. im looking at a s&w cage. i will eventually go with fiberglass body but until then im gonna at least get rid of everything not needed. i would like to sell or trade the parts to help fund part of the project. thanks

ron

bwwalker08

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 7, 2009
i know this about 2 years after you made this post, but i just joined and was wondering if you still have the complete dash, and if so, what color is it and how much do you want for it?

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
What color dash you looking for? What's your location?

bwwalker08

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 7, 2009
its a dark blue color. mine sat around for years and eventually was infested with mice, who chewed the living hell out of every part of the dash, so i need a whole new thing, excluding the glovebox lid, heaters, light switches, radio covers and etc.

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
I know of a couple gray dashes and a maroon one. I will check the conditions of them and let you know. Where are you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor