Parting out 87 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Alright, we aren't sure what all we've got right now but here is what i know we don't have

Fenders, Hood, Doors.

Here's what i know we DO have so far

Full front clip/ front end assembly with nothing wrong.

Full back end assembly, tail lights, trunk lid. The bumper is shot though, it's rusted out.

Interior is actually in good shape, it's got a bench seat in the front. All seats are in good contiion, no rips.
Dash has no cracks, Anything interior related we have and is in good condition.

So, start making demands and i'll chock up a list.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Obvious,how much for front clip-bumper.header,headlights,grills,headlight bezels with corners and bumper cover?

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Yes there will be allot of pictures. and all parts will get cleaned up, and or sanded and primed if you want.

Name a price on the front end assembly. If you're fair we've got a deal.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Alright. I've got pictrues of everything so if you're interested in a part i'll send the pics first.

I've got...

Entire front clip/nose assembly in decent condition, no major problems, just one crack in the corner. Both grilles and head light assembly are in good condition.

Engine bay wiring harness, not the actual engines wiring harness but the accessory/ headlights..ext and it's in great shape, hasn't been cut up.

ALL window trim, back window, door drim. All chrome, and all in good condition.

EVERY interior panel, it's blue, front bench seat, and back seat is in perfect condition.

Steering columb, tilt wheel and granny shift.

Door mirrors

Trunk lid, which does have one small rust hole near the bottom, on the inside of the lip.

Tail lights, the driveside has micro cracks, and the emblems are gone, so just make an offer and they're yours.

Door sills are in A shape

Dash, does have one small sun crack but that's it, otherwise it's in great shape, comes with cluster gauge and everything else. Unless somebody makes an offer on the other parts.

If you can think of something else you need i'll check, like i said just ask and i'll upload the pictures.

As far as i know right now the fenders are sold, but if not the driveside fender is the only one with no defects, no rust, and the paint is even still good (silver).

ALMOST FORGOT, ALL glass is for sale, perfect condition. Every window in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor