Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

74hotrodmalibu

Apprentice
Mar 28, 2008
G-Body_Vet said:
If anyone has any old accessory brackets, unwanted valve covers, alternator cases, motor mount brackets or anything along those lines shoot me a message. As long as it can be restored I'd be interested. If there's anything you're looking for let me know. The economy is killing me but I'll barter like a mf!

If your local I can trade work....mainly blasting and possibly powder coating once I fix my compressor (which should be tonight).

I have some old alternators and some olds Valve covers I think and In Byron so very local to you Hit me up if interested need some wheels cleaned up so I can Powder them, Like a dumb a** sold my blast cabinet before I had the Bigger one LOL and have not found an Oven big enough to bake them in Yet

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Not sure what this for. I think it is from a Pontiac engine. If you want it just pay for the ride

IMAG0081-1.jpg

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
I have a set of door handles that came off an 87 cutlass when i bought the doors at the yard. i have no use for them since i already have a pair. in the near future, i may give away the set i have on now since ill be installing poppers. i know its nothing fancy but its something.

Attachments

• IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,036

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I have a factory wiring harness out of my '83 Buick Regal Limited. This includes the fuse block and all the wiring from it, all the harness connections located on the steering column and everything. This includes the bulkhead block directly under the wiper motor but does not include any underhood wiring (all underhood wiring ha been gone for awHile)

I also have the factory 4x10 rear speakers with the factory plugs and the factory carriage.

Heat/AC control with vacuum tubes and blend door cable.

Dash piece that bolts in under the steering wheel and houses the "crouch" vent.

Factory overflow tank from the passenger wheel well.

Under the dash black protector/insulator with fold down fuse block access.

Ashtray with radio section frame (the metal frame that actually makes the structure of the radio/heat control area)

I have more but that is what I can think of that I have laying around. Feel free to ask about anything else that would be removed for a complete dash and wiring removal :mrgreen:

44whoo

Apprentice
Jul 2, 2009
mike-dr78442.thanks for the brackets ! hopefully they will help to get my 442 together faster.-thanks -dave

WilliEGooN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 8, 2012
I removed my smog pump but still have both original brackets for olds 307 if interested message me..
im currently looking for the original Ilc not the electric one , but the vacuum one if you know who has one or where I might fined one

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Hey ritter are those under dash plastics the same ones that are used on el camino's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor