Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Here's a pic I took awHile back of some of the parts

42811.jpg

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I have the inside bottom door panel missing the 'Body by Fisher' plaque in great condition, and a d-side 'chrome' to a 78-80 MC + a belt to a vortec 5.7L 350 and black gm mirror to a Silverado/Astro-van and panel which fits inside the trunk just below the lid, a gas tank / lic plate holder krylon blue and 5 original hubcaps to a 78-80 MC pm if int

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
AlamoCity210 said:
I have a set of door handles that came off an 87 cutlass when i bought the doors at the yard. i have no use for them since i already have a pair. in the near future, i may give away the set i have on now since ill be installing poppers. i know its nothing fancy but its something.
i could use one of them handles, i broke the passenger side one and i need to replace it. but im broke so ill wait till friday.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
CCC distributor from an olds engine was rebiult by former owner. I will include a new pickup as seen in picture. you just have to pay for the ride

IMAG0109.jpg

Distribrutor is spoken for

44whoo

Apprentice
Jul 2, 2009
anybody in need of interior panels? i have 2 sets of grey lower door panels,1 pair of dark maroon, grey uppers, cutlass and regal upper and lower rear panels. i can't ship due to size of the parts but if you are local to queens N.Y. you can have them if you need them.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
44whoo said:
anybody in need of interior panels? i have 2 sets of grey lower door panels,1 pair of dark maroon, grey uppers, cutlass and regal upper and lower rear panels. i can't ship due to size of the parts but if you are local to queens N.Y. you can have them if you need them.
Thanks again Dave as always a pleasure. Thank you for the shifter bezel

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
SlackerCracker said:
I'm kinda a little out dated with a comment...

But i gotta say, pretty impressive when this takes place in a world of greed and selfish people.
Yup most definitely! I do as much as i can as often as i can. I just wish everyone was like that. Some people just take.

Gtsdesigns is my youtube name all a spinoff of my name and initials lgts. Anyhow check my page out. imma be offering a chance for someone to win a gbody dash with a motorized ipad mount in it pretty soon. Not everyone likes that sort of thing. But it will go to someone i think is s good person. Etc. i will prob put the link in this thread. I feel like this thread gets the right peoples attention.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Here are some random parts I have around the garage, all of the parts came from a 1983 Regal Ltd
air duct
vents
radio frame
ash tray
radio bezel (previously chopped to fit a CD player, I'm guessing)
coolant overflow tank
washer fluid tank
heater box screen
various wiring harness pigtails
rear muffler hanger
delay wiper motor
rear speakers w/carriage
factory battery hold-down
dash piece (under the steering column) w/vent

I would love to throw everything in a box and ship it all out at once :mrgreen:

Attachments

• parts.JPG
    parts.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 672
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor