Picture of firewall/windshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Now we’re getting somewhere...

BTW, I can see the nozzles for the washer in your photos. Looks like you just need the little clips that hold the hoses that go to them. You can see what one looks like in comment 17. The hoses for the plastic nozzles that are on my wagon go through the little slots that are under the rubber seal

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Yes I just felt under that spot and you’re right! There’s 2 studs where a bracket must attach. Looks like I’m on the hunt again.

Theyre the same on all G bodies. I might have a set but they would be in the attic of my garage. I can look for them later.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Yes I just felt under that spot and you’re right! There’s 2 studs where a bracket must attach. Looks like I’m on the hunt again.

I looked through my boxes of parts and theyre gone. I probably tossed them during the last clean up. If you need any wiper stops or the SS screws I have some of those. You can have them if you want to pay the shipping from NY.

Reactions: 1 user

Boglog

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2020
WA
I looked through my boxes of parts and theyre gone. I probably tossed them during the last clean up. If you need any wiper stops or the SS screws I have some of those. You can have them if you want to pay the shipping from NY.
Well yeah sure, I called the local junkyard today and they basically laughed. I’ll send u a pm and see if we can put it together.

Boglog

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2020
WA
Well yeah sure, I called the local junkyard today and they basically laughed. I’ll send u a pm and see if we can put it together.

Got the build thread going....

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
I should have a bracket. I just took all the stuff off of my cutlass. I’ll look tomorrow after work.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor