Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 3, 2006
Buffalo, New York
How do i put my car pic in under the signature box

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
For starters you'll need to have a host site to load your pictures up onto. A good one for this is Photobucket or Cardomain. Once you have that you'll have to play around with the size until it fits in the window. You'll want something that its long and flat, it makes it easier to view and takes up less room on the page. I can help you with it, PM me and I'll show you how I set up mine! :D

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hey Footbrake, welcome to the site! You could also upload your sig picture to the photo album here and then put a link to it in your sig. :D

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
GP403 said:
Hey Footbrake, welcome to the site! You could also upload your sig picture to the photo album here and then put a link to it in your sig. :D
Oh yeah! I forgot about that... the photo album makes it really easy :D And you wont get a logo in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor