Pictures of my G-Body...whaddya think? Build Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
This is a little overdue, as I've had my Cutlass and gbodyforum.com account for a few months...but here it goes! What does the G-Body community think of my whip? By the way, I couldnt get all of the pics to post into the post right (im using photobucket) so I just gave you guys the link to the album...

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff417/LilJWizzle09/

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
good looking cutlass! if it were mine, i think id lose those 1985 "spinner" center caps though. :wink:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
maliburacinfreak said:
good looking cutlass! if it were mine, i think id lose those 1985 "spinner" center caps though. :wink:

x2 on the spinners. The interior and engine look pretty clean and overall the body is pretty clean except for a few spots but for me not having a half vinyl is a plus and I've always liked the euro front ends on the cutlass. Definitely has alot of potential. Oh and you have both front grills, seems like the first part that goes missing off a cutlass is one of the grills!

So what is the plan for it MORE POWER?

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
565bbchevy said:
maliburacinfreak said:

x2 on the spinners. The interior and engine look pretty clean and overall the body is pretty clean except for a few spots but for me not having a half vinyl is a plus and I've always liked the euro front ends on the cutlass. Definitely has alot of potential. Oh and you have both front grills, seems like the first part that goes missing off a cutlass is one of the grills!

So what is the plan for it MORE POWER?

Thanks guys. And yeah I know...the spinners suck but they looked worse before, so I just threw a coat of pain on them. And yes the plan is a better intake, a bigger carb, shift kit, and put a mega shifter in, and maybe trick flow heads down the line.

jmt455

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
SE Michigan
Looks great!

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
You need to put some of them pics in your album here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor