Pittsburgh Parts-A-Rama gone, now Big Butler Auto Swap Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
For the western PA, eastern OH, northern WV, & westen MD guys things changed in the past month for Parts-A-Rama. Just found out it was cancelled for this year & shut down due to the founders family heath & not able to find a buyer for the operations. But a search for more info got me to find that Altered Gas Performance Events, LLC might of either too it over or started a new verson. It will be the Big Butler Auto Swap Meet (www.bigbutlerautoswapmeet.com) , still held at the Big Butler Fairgrounds on Fathers Day weekend (June 15, 16, 17). Adults $8, 12 & under FREE. Hours are 7AM to 5PM all three days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I caught that on the radio 2 weeks ago. Wondered what happened. I've been going there since the early 80s. They're Sunday car show was always one of the best around here. I'd usually hit the Oakmont river park show Sunday morning then go to Butler.

Nov 4, 2012
I'll be there. Though Butler is just a warm-up for Canfield.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The Jr. mechanic & I are getting ready to go. I'll be the guy pulling a blue kids wagon sporting one of my Army hats with a kid hustling all the Hot Wheels he sees. HHope to find something for the Monte.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
I was there this morning. I left without buying anything. Still was nice to get outside and walk around and look at some car stuff. Hopefully Canfield turns out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor