Pittsburgh World of Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Summit was there with no effort to sway you there way, show swag was the same from two years ago, nothing set up to stand out, the center of the floor was a used car lot with Max Motive's cars, couldn't tell where John Force was supose to set up at, guys selling cheap & will break after ten minutes non car toys.

Wow that is bad. The last time I went that I really enjoyed it was 4 or 5 years ago. I was still working auto body and one of our customer's cars that we did the paint and body on was there. I think I've been there maybe once or twice since and it was virtually the exact same show with the exact same displays and cars.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Wow that is bad. The last time I went that I really enjoyed it was 4 or 5 years ago. I was still working auto body and one of our customer's cars that we did the paint and body on was there. I think I've been there maybe once or twice since and it was virtually the exact same show with the exact same displays and cars.
I forgot to mention that AAA also had a travel show going on at the same time using one of the lower level halls.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I went Saturday night, I don't mind it as much because that is what I am used to. I like seeing the female eye candy since like you said I see many of them throughout the year and then yearly there. Must say that GTO was impressive to me in person though

Reactions: 1 user

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I went Saturday night, I don't mind it as much because that is what I am used to. I like seeing the female eye candy since like you said I see many of them throughout the year and then yearly there. Must say that GTO was impressive to me in person though
You see that bad *ss white regal down there that thing was sick

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You see that bad *ss white regal down there that thing was sick
To be honest I missed a lot, went with a buddy and a new girl he is talking to who had quite a tooshy. So let them lead which meant missing all kinds of cars but figured since everyone had said it was much of the same I wasn't missing much

• Haha

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
To be honest I missed a lot, went with a buddy and a new girl he is talking to who had quite a tooshy. So let them lead which meant missing all kinds of cars but figured since everyone had said it was much of the same I wasn't missing much
It had daytons on the front stock Buick rims on back appeared to be lifted 1-2 inches ,had the rear frame delete kit with a quite attractive price of 2000$ I'm very sure you had a better view 😂

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
It had daytons on the front stock Buick rims on back appeared to be lifted 1-2 inches ,had the rear frame delete kit with a quite attractive price of 2000$ I'm very sure you had a better view 😂
Actually had a feeling you were talking about that one, I only really remember it because we ran into another buddy that we talked to for a bit right by it. Wasn't it close to the GTO and Innovative Autoworks?

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Actually had a feeling you were talking about that one, I only really remember it because we ran into another buddy that we talked to for a bit right by it. Wasn't it close to the GTO and Innovative Autoworks?
No it was down by the guy selling tools ,the U pull and pay brought it in

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Those guys said that gem was being sold complete along with the awesome C4 with a rear mounted transmission (per the guy missing teeth.)

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Those guys said that gem was being sold complete along with the awesome C4 with a rear mounted transmission (per the guy missing teeth.)
I talked to the one younger dude about it he said this week it was going to the public yard I'd really like to own them daytons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor