Please Be Careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Just wanted to post up and tell everybody to PLEASE be careful while working in your garages/shops. I'm very sad to say that a young man lost his life here on the weekend.

He is a relative on my aunt's side (aunt married my fathers brother)

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
That is too bad. Sorry to hear about your loss. I always look at this as a reminder that you never can be too safe.

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sorry for your loss Kevin, that’s a tragedy for sure. That particular story hits exceptionally close to home for me, as I had an extremely near miss under similar circumstances many years ago. The avoided explosion would’ve levelled the garage and taken me with it. A few seconds or minutes later, and I too may not be here with you all as well.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

• Wow

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Sorry to hear. I had a friend years ago killed when the hood of a 69 Cutlass closed on his head, just hit the wrong spit. I’m definitely chaining my front coils when I change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor