Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Invest in cats... and keep them hungry.

Reactions: 2 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Sad to see but very preventable, I live in the Country and in the fall when the first frost comes the Mice start looking for a home for the winter. We heavily mouse bait our Buildings interior and exterior and haven't had a problem. I learned the hard way my first car was a 1970 Chevelle SS396 Red with Black stripes numbers Matching car and I was Young and DUMB and let the mice live there for a winter. That's a smell you just cant get rid of

For a 1970 Chevelle SS, I would sure live with the smell... lol

-Gonz

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Yikes. Thats terrible. I couldnt imagine after all the hard work that goes into a rebuild and like thats its gone

I used to keep a fire extinguisher in my old regal. Think i will again
I will have an extinguisher in my GP, maybe in the trunk. We have them in all our trucks at work. It's one of those things you hope you never need. I don't know if a fire extinguisher could have saved that car though.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Let us know how it works out with the insurance company.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Out here rabbits are a problem also, they like to chew through wiring as well. That burned up pic reminds me of walking in a field near the Throgs Neck bridge in the Bronx. among the dozens of burned out, stolen and abandoned cars were 8 Cutlasses parked in a ring noses in and burned up. Somebody had a hard on for G-body Cutlasses. Sorry for your friend's loss, hope he's got some good classic car insurance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor