Plugged up drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
For sure. Its interesting that my showers, toilets and bathroom sinks are built on 1 side of the home and kitchen and laundry are on the other side as the plumber showed me. Life in a mobile home i guess. I
My rambler is about the same- kitchen on one end, bathrooms in the middle, then laundry at the outlet.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
check your local home depot, they rent a 50 foot snake. I had a stop in the pipes somewhere under the living room floor that, like you, my small 20' wouldn't reach. think it ran me about $40 for a few hours, and saved a huge plumbing bill.

Reactions: 1 user

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
My rambler is about the same- kitchen on one end, bathrooms in the middle, then laundry at the outlet.

check your local home depot, they rent a 50 foot snake. I had a stop in the pipes somewhere under the living room floor that, like you, my small 20' wouldn't reach. think it ran me about $40 for a few hours, and saved a huge plumbing bill.
I bought a 50ft snake from Ace. Ran it down the drain. Clog gone.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor