Pontiac 2+2 Seat Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintcarfan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2013
Vallonia,IN
If anybody needs some material to reupholster their 2+2 or grey mid-80's GP seats that use the ripple pattern, there is some NOS stuff available on ebay at the moment for a good price.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=132446279697

I bought five yards of this material a last spring from the same seller and had my front and rear seats re-done. The auction back then listed the material as Medium Grey early 90's Corsica/Beretta, but it's the identical pattern as the 2+2, and the color matches the original 30+ year old material on my door panels almost perfectly. I can get some pictures of the seats with the material if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 1 user

sprintcarfan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2013
Vallonia,IN
Not a very good picture, but one nonetheless.
Seats are reupholstered using the ebay material, door panels are original.
DSC_0111_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor