Possible winter storage mouse repellent

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Looking up something my sister mentioned about Peppermint oil to repel mice from moving in. She had made an oops and got two Lemongrass oils for her vacuum to not smell like our puppy dog. When I did this came up

"In conclusion, the present study revealed that while Lemongrass and Peppermint has a pleasant aroma to humans, it is unpleasant to animals, such as mice, indicating its potential as a vermin repellent and functional food that exerts antioxidant effects"

It comes in a small bottle and be used sparingly. She mentioned it would have to be done mulitple times over the coarse of the winter it also comes in tins,some type of balls, and even plug-in replacements from the brand "Tomcat".
I'm going to try it on my car and possible my storage area(I've been feeding them "mouse-be-dead"stuff). Just watch how much you use and that you like the smell in the spring! Hope this works and helps!!

I had good luck with moth balls placed in a pan. In a closed car the odor is pretty obnoxious.

One winter I had closed the garage door not knowing a cat had snuck in. Many weeks passed before I needed to go back in. When I opened the door that cat ran out like he was on fire. Looking around I found many turds under the car. He had been living on any mouse that had made the bad decision to enter the garage.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor