Post up Wood grain steering wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
came with mine, its by grant, going to get a chevy horn button and new shift lever :rofl:
SSPX0169.jpg

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
richp85elco said:
came with mine, its by grant, going to get a chevy horn button and new shift lever :rofl:
SSPX0169.jpg

What exactly is going on there? Nice wheel for sure, is that some kind of new anti theft component wrapped around it? :?

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
mr evil said:
What exactly is going on there? Nice wheel for sure, is that some kind of new anti theft component wrapped around it? :?

That was a couple years ago when it use to be my daily driver, the wheel is removable so i always locked it up and wrapped it so you couldnt press the gas pedal as well, when your in la you have to lock everything up, or it will be gone

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
richp85elco said:
mr evil said:

That was a couple years ago when it use to be my daily driver, the wheel is removable so i always locked it up and wrapped it so you couldnt press the gas pedal as well, when your in la you have to lock everything up, or it will be gone

Ah, I hoped there was a reason for it 8) Shitty to have to be so diligent, I don't even have to lock my doors where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor