Power Steering Bracket Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

83Gutless

n00b
Dec 21, 2016
Hey guys, new to forum! I've been looking around to find an upper power steering pump bracket but can't find the one I need... I have an 83 cutlass supreme brougham, it was a v6 car currently swapped in Chevy 350 (cammed, intake, roller rockers, headers, etc) and I know there's a bracket that mounts to the first manifold bolt but I can't seem to find this bracket anywhere... I know I will have to make a spacer to get the bracket to work with the headers but any help would be appreciated!!!

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Are you looking for a bracket for car with AC or heat only?

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I have one for heat only but won't be able to get to it until this weekend.
The brackets are different between the two, if you are ever planning on ever putting AC back in the car I would get the other style.

Reactions: 1 user

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
I ordered a nice billet sbc for my power steering pump. Aluminum, polished, easy install (have to pull pulley to install), lined up perfectly and imo looks a lot nicer than the factory bracket. $36 if I remember correctly

83Gutless

n00b
Dec 21, 2016
I ordered a nice billet sbc for my power steering pump. Aluminum, polished, easy install (have to pull pulley to install), lined up perfectly and imo looks a lot nicer than the factory bracket. $36 if I remember correctly

where did you get it from? That sounds like the best route to go

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
IMG_1506.PNG

Here's the bracket installed

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor