Power Steering Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock1984

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 29, 2022
I am installing a non a/c non power steering 350 into my 80 Monte. The motor is out of a 69 chevelle that had no a/c or power steering so there are no holes for the above brackets to bolt in. Does anyone have any info on brackets I can use that will bolt up to the current drilled alternator holes?

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
Long water pump or short?

Accessory holes in the heads or no?

Left side alternator or right side alternator?

A picture would work best.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I am installing a non a/c non power steering 350 into my 80 Monte. The motor is out of a 69 chevelle that had no a/c or power steering so there are no holes for the above brackets to bolt in. Does anyone have any info on brackets I can use that will bolt up to the current drilled alternator holes?
'69 model year & up SBC heads have the accessory holes drilled & tapped for the brackets. You saying there are no holes I'm betting those are '68 or older heads. Might even be a different year block. Make sure to decode those details to ensure the right brackets are used. Odds are you'll need '68 & older brackets & water pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor