Power steering gearbox fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
Hey I am looking for a fitting to go in my gearbox pressure side ( inverted flare ) that will allow me to use the o-ring type hose off of my 2001 LS1 engine im swapping in, does anyone know of such a fitting ?

I have searched but I only found the fitting that goes into the p.s. pump to allow you to use the original pressure line, I want to do the opposite and use the new pressure line.

Thanks.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
The 80+ steering gearboxes are saginaw O ring style and anything newer should swap in. Do you have a 78/79?

Going from male saginaw to female inv flare might be tough. It might exist but...

Pressure side hose, correct?

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
The 80+ steering gearboxes are saginaw O ring style and anything newer should swap in. Do you have a 78/79?

Going from male saginaw to female inv flare might be tough. It might exist but...

Pressure side hose, correct?
I have a 79 Monte I checked and its inverted flare.
Yes lookin to do the pressure side.

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
Just stumbled across these incase there is anyone else is looking. I will report back if they worked or not.

1662502513682.png

Reactions: 1 user

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor