Power Steering Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
North Carolina
Hey everyone I am in the process of replacing my power steering pump on my 86 SS and the return line won’t fit onto the pump. It is the factory hardline that I took off the original pump as well. Any advice on how to get this fitting on would be appreciated l. Thank you I’m advance

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Hey everyone I am in the process of replacing my power steering pump on my 86 SS and the return line won’t fit onto the pump. It is the factory hardline that I took off the original pump as well. Any advice on how to get this fitting on would be appreciated l. Thank you I’m advance
Didi you get the correct '80 up style pump for the O ring type metric fitting hose or a '78-'79 pump for the inch flair fitting hose?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor