power stop brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Not for a G-body. I bought some for my 2002 Camaro SS years ago. Factory rotors warped horribly all the friggin' time. So I figured I wanted GOOD, solid stock rotors, but couldn't find them in aftermarket. All they made was slotted/drilled style. Broke them in and they stayed true until I sold the car. Never had any issues with them even with "spirited" driving.

Reactions: 1 users

fly_25

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2020
I used them on an old Impreza of mine, the coating made the rotors still look new after 2 years including winter and road salt, stopped well too, and never had any problems with mine. Of course I had to take the drilled and slotted ones. Can't beat the price for the fresh red powdercoat on their calipers too.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
hello people: Has any one tried them out?
IBBY
I like them. I've run several sets on my truck. We have them on my Dad's and Brother's trucks. I have them on the front of my Grand Prix (never used yet) and I have them on the front of my Roadmaster. We all use the drilled and slotted kit. I wish they were made in USA but other than that I have extensive experience with them and nothing bad to say.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor