power window switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2021
hello! having problems with my 7pin power seat switch.. motor is good, transmission engages... it only goes forward, down and down tilt...when other directions are pressed, the transmission clocks but no spin from the motor... could it be the 7 pin harness or switch(put one in recently)...on my old switch only 2 functions worked (forward and up tilt) ..im thinking it's the switch but the guy I bought it from swears he tested it all directions before shipping.

Sep 10, 2021
hello! having problems with my 7pin power seat switch.. motor is good, transmission engages... it only goes forward, down and down tilt...when other directions are pressed, the transmission clocks but no spin from the motor... could it be the 7 pin harness or switch(put one in recently)...on my old switch only 2 functions worked (forward and up tilt) ..im thinking it's the switch but the guy I bought it from swears he tested it all directions before shipping.
*POWER SEAT SWITCH, NOT WINDOW

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
It could be either one, a volt meter would be able to give you an answer. That being said the switch commonly breaks before the wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor