problems with my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot-71

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2018
Rio WI
This isnt hard, whats circled is the circuits in question, unfortunaltly there is alot of yellow wires at the ignition switch, my advice is to check for power ignition switch. the connector is looking directly at it, the one you want it location b4 /circuit #37. should have power on it at all times, I believe all yellow wires should have power to them all the time. if you dont have power there and your certain fuse 10 in fuse panal has power, you have a bad wire between engine fuse panel and ignition switch
IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
The problem is the blue oval on the grille!
How did that wire break? I'm thinking it should have been a 10ga, no?
it was a smaller wire. i have know idea.it was in the wire harness of about seemed like 30 wires. it was in the center of all the wires. i am as well puzzled how it is the only one the was broke. i spend the day today making sure there were no other wires problems.and wrapping them up again.

Reactions: 2 users

allen292

n00b
Sep 11, 2019
Being a diesel, you have to allow about ten seconds for the glow plugs to heat up, then click the starter. Also check the fuse for glow plugs. Until you can get it fixed, you might be able to coax it to start by plugging in your engine block heater.

anton shylene

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2017
your shift and cluster gets it signal from the transmission that how it made, the sensor is on the transmission in the middle check that and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor