Anglemont, BC
uc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Had some clearance issues between the turbo and my 4 core rad, had no way to plumb the intake passed it's plastic tank.

So I got one of these

20180103_191317.jpg

The 4 core is almost new, guess it will go into the Cutlass

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Yea I know but I can't/don't know how to resize from my phone, besides changing my camera settings before I take a picture

If you're on Android there is an app simply called " Photo Resizer" that I've been using for a while. It's free, easy to use and it works.

I like this build idea. What are you planning for the trans and rear end?

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Well I have a th400 in there now that would do the trick, but I also acquired a 4l80 from the truck the donor motor came from. If a controller is in the budget in a couple months I will definitely run the 4l80. I plan to keep the stock 7.5 until I blow it up lol.

As for my phone... on my new S7 its way easier to resize pictures as I go, so goodbye photobocket

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor