CUTLASS Project "In between"

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Honestly with an Edelbrock carb, I would consider a 1" Phonelic open spacer or whatever will fit. Looking good.

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Honestly with an Edelbrock carb, I would consider a 1" Phonelic open spacer or whatever will fit. Looking good.

Sadly if you look under the carb we already put a 1 inch spacer to try and clear the EGR boss and it still wont fit. One of the reasons the air filter is so thin to make sure it fits under the hood. A little grinding will fix all that though. I honestly think the spacer will help the intake volume quite a bit. Its getting down to the nickel and dime stuff now

Reactions: 3 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Got more done on the body work this afternoon, what used to be a caved in mess is actually not looking near as bad. Let me know what you guys think. Obviously not Donovan but hey it's something lol
20210722_155154.jpg
20210722_155159.jpg
20210722_155205.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor