PROJECT " LAID BACK 2 " - 1978 SALON 2 DOOR AEROBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Sorry guys that I have not kept this thread updated. I've had a few issues the last couple months that have kept me from making any progress on the car. I lost my Father six weeks ago, and during that time, my Wife has been diagnosed with cancer. I have had to make a few trips out of town, and deal with death certificates, titles, banks, creditors, social security, doctors, etc. On top of all this, my mother in-law is moving... oh my... Along with my job, I wonder how I get anything done. I know a couple of you that follow this build thread have went through this before, and it is exhausting. I will try to get back on track in the next couple of weeks, and post a summary of where the car is at.
We are all pulling for you. I lost my last parent, Mom, just over a year ago. I know exactly how you feel with your Wife, mine is finally doing very well after 6+ months of hell. Stay strong, many of us have walked in your shoes. There will be trying times ahead, you can do it, stay strong. Our cars are meant to add enjoyment, other more important things take priority.

Reactions: 3 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
James, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dad, I will be praying for any sort of peace, comfort and strength for you. Also so sorry to hear of your wife's diagnosis, MANY prayers for her too!! Life sure comes at us from every angle sometimes, stay strong James, your a great guy, your wife will need your shoulder more than ever. God bless you, your wife and your family in these dark hours, many prayers coming your way brother!! - Will

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Sorry for your loss James. I hope your wife's diagnosis is not terrible.

Let your car(s) and the work on them be your little piece of relaxation from your current stress.

My thoughts are with you.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Wow, the support from you guys is amazing! I'll fill you in when I get a few extra minutes. Thank you all for the well wishes!!

Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Really sorry to hear, hoping for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor