BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Awesome! It's well deserved!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Having a pretty good month as far as exposures on the cars go.
Winning this month’s GBOTM for best engine, visits from motorheadmike and Cauterize last week, and now today I came home to find this on my feed:
Looks like Olds Cool has gone global with an E-zine article.

The details are a little thin, but understandable given that he probably only has so much space and number of characters he could use to tell the story. Still, I’m flattered and grateful for the exposure and that the car is unique enough to stand out and make people take notice enough to want to write a story on it.

Thanks Jerry Sutherland for the article!
Very cool Donovan!

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Congratulations brother 👏
Do they have to get your permission for the story in order to be published?

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Congratulations brother 👏
Do they have to get your permission for the story in order to be published?

Thanks Tony.
Not sure what you mean exactly, do you mean for him to write the story in the first place, or to allow it to be republished elsewhere? (Which he actually encourages)

He introduced himself and said he wanted to write an article on the car, so when he interviewed me, I guess that was my permission. He wouldn’t have needed my permission to write the article as far as I was concerned either way, I was flattered that he felt highly enough of it to even consider it for an article.

Reactions: 9 users

SoFloG

Royal Smart Person
Mar 9, 2016
South Florida
This thing turned out great. Seems like just the other day I remember you finding more and more tiny little rust spots hiding that you proceeded to eliminate from existence with immaculate metal work! I remember you deciding on that paint also... damn must have have been almost 5 years! I'm digging the valve covers!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
That was a very nice article on Olds Cool, D. As for the valve covers? Haters can suck on it. :)

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor