BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Beautiful work Donovan. Those wheels are going to look amazing on the car. Unbelievable attention to detail. Love it!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
What a difference! The wheels look awesome Donovan...great work!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Damn Donovan, I don't think I've ever seen a single project that you've taken on that I haven't been impressed with the results. Those wheels are kick *ss!!!! Great work. If I can pay half as much attention to detail as you do on your cars to my Monte Carlo, I'll have a sweet ride.

Hahaha
Thanks Opie, I'm glad you like 'em, I'm very flattered at your kind words as usual!

It shouldn't take you long to start knocking out little details too, now that you've finally got your own garage to work in. Sounds like you've just gotta find something a bit more reliable to serve as your daily so that you can actually play with the Monte more!

Beautiful work Donovan. Those wheels are going to look amazing on the car. Unbelievable attention to detail. Love it!

Thank you my friend. I'm very happy with them, I think they turned out well, perhaps better than I thought they would. I figure they look alright for a budget approach on a factory wheel. I think I've got roughly $80 total into them, with at least half of that being the cost of the new lug nuts.
The rest was something like $37 for a couple cans of paint!
Lol

I love your attention to detail!

Thank you!

What a difference! The wheels look awesome Donovan...great work!

Thanks Kevin! Appreciate the encouragement sir!

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Hahaha
Thanks Opie, I'm glad you like 'em, I'm very flattered at your kind words as usual!

It shouldn't take you long to start knocking out little details too, now that you've finally got your own garage to work in. Sounds like you've just gotta find something a bit more reliable to serve as your daily so that you can actually play with the Monte more!

Thank you my friend. I'm very happy with them, I think they turned out well, perhaps better than I thought they would. I figure they look alright for a budget approach on a factory wheel. I think I've got roughly $80 total into them, with at least half of that being the cost of the new lug nuts.
The rest was something like $37 for a couple cans of paint!
Lol

Thank you!

Thanks Kevin! Appreciate the encouragement sir!
"Look alright..." Lol. So understated. They look better than new.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
"Look alright..." Lol. So understated. They look better than new.
You know it as well as all of us Jared, Mr riddler doesn't half a*# anything lol! The attention to detail on things such as those wheels speaks volumes of his neurotic tendencies!

Great job D, awesome mods as usual!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You know it as well as all of us Jared, Mr riddler doesn't half a*# anything lol! The attention to detail on things such as those wheels speaks volumes of his neurotic tendencies!

Great job D, awesome mods as usual!!!!

Thanks Scott.
I didn't think I was getting overly neurotic or anal on these things, or had put that much detail into them. It was just time intensive/consuming.

They're not perfect, but on the other hand I couldn't really justify half-assing them either.
My old man always taught me: "anything worth doing, is worth doing right".
So, I just did what I always do, and tried to do the best I could with them.

It's gonna be a long-*ss week.
I'm dying to get the tires on and balanced so I can see these on the car finally!
C'mon, Saturday....!!!

Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Those wheels look fantastic!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor