BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Oof. Sorry the install sucked, the final product looks pretty damn good though!

And if the new roomie says you need to dump a car, look me up:banana:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
And if the new roomie says you need to dump a car, look me up:banana:

Nah, she’s super cool and supportive actually. She has absolutely no problem with my car affliction unlike the bitter ex. Just today in fact, she was asking if I was gonna go play in the shop for a bit!
👍🏻

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Nah, she’s super cool and supportive actually. She has absolutely no problem with my car affliction unlike the bitter ex. Just today in fact, she was asking if I was gonna go play in the shop for a bit!
👍🏻
Nice!! I’m lucky that my wife never really hated my car addiction. I think she actually likes it now that the kids want to spend time in the garage with me. Peace and quiet for her.

Reactions: 4 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Great job on the headliner and interior trim work, Donovan, it looks fantastic! I've never seen the fiberoptic light option on these cars before, the fenders and certainly not the tail light monitor, very cool that you managed to keep everything and make it all work. And congrats on the new living arrangements, she sounds like a keeper to me! (y)

Reactions: 3 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Congrats on everything D. Life is a constant change. And it sounds like yours has changed for me better.

Reactions: 4 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Great job on the headliner and interior trim work, Donovan, it looks fantastic! I've never seen the fiberoptic light option on these cars before, the fenders and certainly not the tail light monitor, very cool that you managed to keep everything and make it all work. And congrats on the new living arrangements, she sounds like a keeper to me! (y)

Congrats on everything D. Life is a constant change. And it sounds like yours has changed for me better.

Thanks guys. I’m excited and happy to finally be embarking on this next new stage in my life. It feels like it’s been forever in coming, especially given all the obstacles that have been thrown at us lately, with the whole Covid thing and whatnot.

Reactions: 7 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This explains why you have got so much work done on your car, basically a single man. Just kidding, a good distraction from a scary world. My Wife and I keep to ourselves but I enjoyed our Daughters being home from University this semester. I felt good getting some space from them but this year is different.

Reactions: 2 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Another good update Donovan. Looks like the second time was the charm for your headliner. It looks really good now. I see what you mean about getting the visors recovered now.
Congrats on your full house now too. Sounds like you've got a keeper there, for sure. Life is better when you have someone to share it with.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
a good distraction from a scary world.

x10^2
I agree 1000 percent! Cars and the car world help me keep faith in the human race - this forum, this thread, this OP - to all - keep the faith.

Very glad to hear D that ALL things are going well. And as always, fantastic work.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Just today in fact, she was asking if I was gonna go play in the shop for a bit!
👍🏻

It is a little off-putting every time Natasha asks me that.

Oh... you are well meaning and good intentioned, and not telling me to F-off.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor