project planing book

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Hey guys, I was just loooking at Stacey David's web site and he has a project planing book available. for sale. Has anyone used it and is it worth it.

Thanks. Deanlemans81

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I always thought it was a cool idea but I just used a notebook to keep track of my projects.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
These are my last two build plans - To open them just physically edit the files and change the *.zip file extension to *.xls (no WinZip on this device).

Attachments

• Monte Carlo Build Plans.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Wagon Build Plans.zip
    127 KB · Views: 443
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 user

emperorbrownsuga

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2012
I do few sketches here and there while at work. Plan is to have a laminated binder with every nut bolt and part just in case something were to break down while I was on the road far from home or I developed "sometimers" an i forget how I did something. atleast in a perfect world:banana:

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hey Mike, No matter how I try I can't open these.
Dean

They are not actual ZIP files, they are XLS files because this site doesn't have those file extensions.

You need to save the files and then change file name from:

example.zip

to

example.xls

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I just use my ADD and short term memory loss. It works great!

Sometimes.

What were we talking about?

I use this method, it really doesn't work out well for me lol.

In all seriousness I wish I kept a better log. Especially when I built the engine. I know exactly what parts are in it, I just don't remember exact specs like deck clearance, quench etc. All I know is that it was good enough when put together, and its still running great lol. :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor