PS Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I replaced the power steering pump last year with a rebuilt pump, probably a cardone. I noticed the pump shaft had some play in it when I changed the alterator yesterday and sure enough the pump is leaking now. I'm not too happy at having to rep;ace it again so I'm thinking of heading the yard to grab a used one, I'm thinking the origianl equipment is probably better than a rebuilt. I have the serpentine set up and have looked up what pumps fit. The pumps from the 2006 GMC look the same but I can't find a cross referecne so if any of you have a list of what fits on my set up I would appreciate it. The brackets I have came from a 1995 era GMC or Chevy truck.....thanks...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor