Purple87SS YT Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
NEW VIDEO LIVE NOW!!!!! So I found a set of wheels I have been chasing for about 15 years. I fell in love with these when I first saw them on a fellow MAGNA member's car back in 2006 and never was able to buy a set when they were still being made. In my opinion they are the best looking 15" wheel for a Buick or Monte. I'd randomly search the web for used wheels in the size and condition I wanted but was finding that next to impossible. And as luck would have it I found a pair of rear wheels and FB Marketplace and then a buddy of mine told me he had a full set in storage that would fit a G Body , AND he was willing to part with them. Score!

Once all done and I got some much needed rest from the insane heat, and headed to go check out the local Cars and Coffee the next morning to show these bad boys off. While there, I ran into a buddy with 814 whp Hellcat with only 4 mods, and my buddy Jeff who is a Corvette nut with a super clean 2004 ZO6 Commemorative Edition! Jeff also has his own YouTube channel which is linked in the video description. Go give Jeff a "Sub" and tell him I sent ya. His Corvette and C8 content is great! Finally, we got some sweet drone footage of the new setup to round up the video.

Please comment and let me know what you think. Badass or lame? I appreciate you guys and if you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up and consider SUBSCRIBING. I put a good amount of time into these video and your interaction with the video help me and YouTube know you're enjoying it, and it drives me to make more videos!

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
.Go give Jeff a "Sub" and tell him I sent ya.

I appreciate you guys and if you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up and consider SUBSCRIBING.

Did you forget what happened last time in your previous thread when you asked for subscribers lmao?

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Reactions: 1 users

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
NEW VIDEO IS LIVE!!! Buicks @Cecil 2021

From the beautiful weather, to tons of beautiful Buicks, it was a great day at Cecil County Dragway for the Buick East Coast Regional race hosted by Northeast GS/GN club, and car show hosted by MAGNA. From 8 second turbo V6 Buick’s to 100 point show cars, the turnout was amazing. I was so happy to see everyone out since last years event was cancelled.

I haven’t had the car out racing in a couple years so it was great to knock the cobwebs off of it and get it down the quarter mile. I need to get my 60 foot sorted and figured out it out because I’m losing valuable ET there. Also the car needs to be able to hold the brakes better at the line, as my first run I pushed right through the beams at only 5lbs of boost on my first time shot/qualifying run. All in all a great day and you know what they say, a bad day racing is better than a good day in the office.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016

Today we head down to Maryland for the Buick BBQ Bash hosted by VenomGT87. This is what it’s all about great people, great cars, and a great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor