MONTE CARLO Qa1 single adjustable for autocross duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley72692

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone running qa1 single adjustables on an autocross/pro street handling oriented build? Wondering if these are the shocks to go with in this price range or if there’s something better out there?

My monte ss currently has moog 5660 front springs with 1.5 coils cut, djm front lowering spindles and bmr 3” rear a body springs with SSM rear control arms with poly bushings but only running factory shocks, also planning on getting SSM tubular upper a arms and extended balljoints and aftermarket swaybars

Recommendations on what swaybars to run would be greatly appreciated as well

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
It depends on whether you actually want to autocross or just be a poser. If you are serious about putting it through the turns, you should know that the more adjustments you have, the more you can dial it in.

Haley72692

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2018
It depends on whether you actually want to autocross or just be a poser. If you are serious about putting it through the turns, you should know that the more adjustments you have, the more you can dial it in.

There really aren’t many events up here so it will mostly be street driven but after owning my drift car I’m definitely no stranger to hard driving and putting a car sideways

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor