QS442 - Man of integrity

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
I must acknowledge an outstanding forum member, QS442. He has/had listed his '86 442 for sale here on the forum. I was out of the country at the time, but offered a deposit to him to hold it for me. That transpired roughly three months ago, and once I finally returned stateside a few scheduling mishaps (and weather) kept pushing the date back of when I could make the trip to pick up the vehicle. I finally was able to make the trip to his location this weekend, but I had a change of heart about the vehicle's method of transport once I arrived. He was still a good sport about it, and even helped me try to find another way to get the vehicle back down south. Hopefully someone is able to go and claim this '86 442.

https://gbodyforum.com/threads/1986-oldsmobile-cutlass-442-2000.70548/

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor