Quarter interior install

Status
Not open for further replies.

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
It isn’t attached per say, the coat hanger screws have to come out on each side or mine did assume all the same
You will see how it comes out after you get the upper interior panels out. Not that bad of a job. Pay close attention to all retainers the headliner rear garnishment panel has clips that are not reusable so you will need to purchase those. I was able to get those from a Buick gnx / gsn site

Reactions: 1 user

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
It becomes really loose after removing those. You may or may not have a clip retainer on both sides at front that has to be removed so when you get the upper panels, and headliner garnish panel out you just slide the old headliner and board out as one or tear old fabric away from board but be careful not to damage the old parchment board that the headliner fabric glues to

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
You are so welcome hope that helped, I did a lot of cussing due to panel issues I had but well worth it. Wish you and yours good luck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor